Use of the team-text website constitutes agreement that you have read, understand and accept all of the terms and conditions below.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you MAY NOT use the team-text website. By subscribing, you agree to receive messages from the teams you join and will be charged according to your carriers rate plan.
The Service encompass both the website and the messaging interface owned operated by team-text.
The User refers to any person or entity who enters or uses the team-text website, even if only visiting the home page of the team-text website.
Hyperlinked documents should be deemed to be part of these terms and conditions.
The Service consists of a browser interface, a messaging application, SMS/MMS gateway access, data encryption, data transmission, data-access, and data storage.
team-text makes no guarantees as to the continuous availability of the service or any specific feature(s) of the service. team-text reserves the right to change or terminate the service and/or alter the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time with 14 days notice.
Messages shall be deemed to have been delivered when team-text delivers the messages to the immediate destination, including SMTP servers, mobile telephone networks, or any other intermediary server/API that is designated the point of delivery for the message. team-text does not guarantee delivery on behalf of mobile telephone providers.
team-text makes no guarantees to its network coverage. team-text provides extensive coverage to the majority of carriers, yet Mobile providers/carriers may opt to not be part of the team-text network, resulting in undelivered messages.
You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to use any of team-text services. If you are at least 13 years old but younger then 18, you may use the team-text services if you have your parents' or guardians' prior permission. No one under age 13 may use the team-text services under any circumstances. By subscribing to the service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents' permission to register for the services.
Use of Site
team-text licenses the User to view, download, save and print the content of the team-text website, provided that such content is used for private, personal, educational and/or non-commercial purposes only or to view, download, save and print this agreement for legal and/or evidential purposes.
Content from the team-text website may not be used or exploited by Users for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of team-text.
If any User uses content from the team-text website in breach of any part of the Terms and Agreements, the following rights are given.
- team-text reserves the right to claim damages from the User
- team-text reserves the right to institute criminal proceedings against the User
- team-text shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of such content by the User or any third party who obtained any content from the User
No person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from the team-text website for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of team-text.
Email addresses, names, and telephone numbers published on the team-text website may not be incorporated into any database, used for electronic marketing or similar purposes. No permission is given or should be implied that information on the team-text website may be used to communicate unsolicited communications to team-text.
The User agrees to notify team-text immediately of any breach of security, or any unauthorized use of its account.
team-text shall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of the website and the information provided by and collected from Users from unauthorized access and/or disclosure. However, team-text does not make any warranties or representations that content shall be 100% safe or secure.
Users may not deliver or attempt to deliver, whether on purpose or negligently, any damaging code, such as computer viruses, robots or spyware, to the team-text website or the server and computer network that support the team-text website.
Notwithstanding criminal prosecution, any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to the team-text website, whether on purpose or negligently, shall, without any limitation, indemnify and hold team-text harmless against any and all liabilities, damages, risks and losses that team-text and its partners/affiliates may suffer as a result of such delivery, attempt or damaging code.
Users may not develop, distribute or use any device or program designed to breach or overcome the security measures of the restricted pages, products and services on the team-text website and team-text reserves the right to claim damages from any and all persons involved, directly and indirectly, in the development, use and distribution of such devices or programs.
team-text will not edit, monitor or disclose any personal information about the User or their account which includes its contents, without the User's prior permission unless such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal orders.
- Defend and protect the property or rights of team-text
- Enforce this Service Agreement or protect team-text business or reputation
- Respond to request for identification in connection with claim of trademark or copyright infringement by the User
- Claim by a third party that a User is using the service in any prohibited manner in the Member Conduct Code.
The User agrees that team-text may access its account, including its contents for reasons above and to attend to technical issues and/or servicing.
Messages and Storage
team-text assumes no responsibility/liability for the failure to store information regarding users information, contact list and/or recently transmitted messages. team-text reserves the right in the future, at its sole discretion, with prior notification to limit the amount of text messages available to each group.
team-text messages may be delivered late due to network traffic or queuing, resulting in sometimes late messages.
Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, is expressly prohibited. The User agrees to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under its account or password, including the content of any transmissions through the service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees not to:
- Use the Service in connection with junk SMS messages, (such as promoting or soliciting for online pharmacies, work at home businesses, credit or finance management, mortgage and debt relief offers, pyramid schemes or multi-level marketing (MLM) businesses.) spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Create a false identity mobile phone address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
- Transmit material through the Service, associate with the Service or publishing with the Service unlawful, grossly offensive, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, excessive profanity, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable content.
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of authors, artists, photographers or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright without the express written consent of the content owner.
- Transmit any material that introduces viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs; cancel bots, harmful code or deleterious programs on the Internet.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.
- Engage in any other activity that team-text believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty or judgment.
- Display, provide, promote, sell or offer to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): unlawful material/products in the location at which the content is posted or received, material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age, pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products, escort services, illegal goods, illegal drugs, illegal drug contraband, pirated computer programs, instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons.
- Post or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents consent in case of a minor).
- Post any content that advocates promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any government, organization, group or individual.
- Provide instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out violence or harm.
In addition, team-text reserves the right to prohibit the use of team-text by any company or site in its sole discretion.
We are required to provide a refund only if we terminate our services to you without cause before the end of a term for which you have paid. There is no other circumstance in which you will be entitled to a refund from us. We may, at our sole discretion, offer refunds in other situations subject to any Member seeking such refund applying for the refund in accordance with the requirements we post on the website, which may be changed from time to time.
Termination, Cancellation or Suspension by team-text
team-text may terminate all or portions of offered services, disable your account or put your account on inactive status. This may happen anytime with or without cause, and with or without notice. team-text shall have no responsibility or liability to you or any third party because of such action or termination.
If your team account not extended prior to expiration team-text has sole discretion and right to permanently remove your account, including contact lists recent messages and any other information stored by team-text. team-text will attempt to contact you via the email address you provided us, prior to taking any permanent actions in regards to removal.
The User is free to terminate or cancel this Agreement at any time, and for any reason. Any questions concerning the appropriate method by which to cancel this Agreement, should be addressed to the support staff.
In the event that team-text receives complaints from recipients or third parties with respect to the use of the Service, team-text additionally reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disclose any and all information to the recipient, applicable authorities or any other party with regard to its clients and application Users.
team-text is only a venue allowing users to communicate with other users. team-text does not control, does not monitor and makes no representation regarding the truth, accuracy, quality, completeness, safety or legality of the information provided by its users or groups. TEAM-TEXT PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TEAM-TEXT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR USERS OR GROUPS, AND THEIR POSTINGS, THEIR ACTS AND OMISSIONS.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TEAM-TEXT OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES WHETHER OR NOT TEAM-TEXT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You may not assign any of your rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of team-text. Any such assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of team-text will be null and void and of no force or effect.
Without limiting the generality of the terms set forth, team-text and its affiliates, agents, content providers, service providers, and licensors:
- HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF TEAM-TEXT GENERALLY, AND ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN, AS WELL AS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE OPERATION OF TEAM-TEXT GENERALLY AND ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION IN, OR LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR IN ANY ASPECT.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless team-text and its employees, affiliates, officers, agents, content providers and service providers, against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, consequential damages, incidental damages, special damages, attorneys' fees and disbursements) arising from or relating to:
- The use of the Service in any manner which violates the terms of this Service Agreement
- Any violation or failure by you to comply with all laws and regulations in connection with the Services
- Any content that you or anyone using your account may submit, post or transmit to the web site
- Any claims made by third parties arising from your use of the Service, including without limitation any and regulation all third party claims arising from or related to any failure, delay or interruption to the Service. The User agrees to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. team-text reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions
team-text frequently updates, modifies, and otherwise continually seeks to improve the team-text services. team-text shall have the right to change, modify and/or update the terms of this Agreement and to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the team-text service, in either case, as it deems reasonably necessary. The amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective five days after they are initially posted on the web site. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date of any posted change constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions as modified by the posted changes. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Services.